London, July 23 - Stella McCartney has again been chosen to design the Great Britain's official team kit for the 31st Olympic Games to be held in Rio in 2016.
According to sources, the 42-year-old fashion designer was thrilled that she was approached once again and she straightaway agreed to it and had already developed loads of ideas, the Mirror reported.
The insiders added that though the kit would reflect a lot of patriotism, the iconic red color of the union jack is unlikely to feature in the kit. (ANI)
Washington, July 23 - Cameron Diaz cut a radio interview short on 'KIIS 106.5's Kyle and Jackie O show' after Kylie Sandilands made derogatory comment about Drew Barrymore's drug years.
The 41-year-old actress had a heated conversation with Sandilands while promoting her new movie 'Sex Tape' as the latter made a snarky remark about Diaz's best friend, Drew Barrymore, drug addiction in her early teens, Us Magazine reported.
London: Singer James Arthur has ruled himself out of the next series of `Celebrity Big Brother`.
The `Impossible` hitmaker tweeted that he was offered a spot on the reality show, but turned it down, reportedly.
Responding to an article suggesting that he might appear, he wrote, "Rule me out of that I am not doing CBB. I`m a big fan but I have turned down an offer from them."
London, July 23 - Miley Cyrus, who lost her beloved per pooch Floyd in April, has now hired a dog psychic to help her get over her pet's death.
Hollywood animal medium Melissa Bacelar said that she uses telepathy to connect with dogs, which help her get images, feelings or sometimes even words that they want to communicate with their owner, the Mirror reported.
She added that the 21-year-old singer, who had also gotten a new tattoo as a tribute to her dog, was guilt-ridden as she wasn't present at the time of her pet's death.
Washington, July 23 - EPA has apologized for promoting 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' game from their official account on twitter.
A spokesperson later said that an EPA fellow inadvertently triggered an auto-generated tweet, after which she regretted the error and had been advised on the sensitivities of using social media, Fox News reported.
The promoting tweet was deleted after approximately three hours, but by then it had more than 3,000 re-tweets and a comment from Michigan Democratic Rep. John Dingell, who was the last original author of the Clean Water Act and didn't know Kim K.
London, July 23 - Charlie Hunnam recently opened up about his departure from upcoming movie 'Fifty Shades of Grey' at the FOX TCA press conference.
The ' Sons of Anarchy ' actor said that he would have brought a rugged charm to it but also believes that the other actor would do just fine and he was really curious to watch the movie, the Daily Express reported.
Los Angeles: `Avatar` star Zoe Saldana thought it was romantic that her husband Marco Perego decided to get her face tattooed onto his arm.
The actress, who got married last year, said she tried to persuade him not to get the inking, reportedly.
"It was the most romantic thing! I didn`t stop him, but I did sort of try to talk him out of it. I`ve done crazier things than that, and I`m pretty sure he has, too," she said.
Saldana, 36, began dating Perego in early 2013, shortly after her split from Bradley Cooper, and she believes they were meant to find each other and fall in love.
London, July 23 - Taylor Swift has posted a snap of herself holding a giant 'S' necklace up to wish Selena Gomez on her 22nd birthday.
The ' Love Story ' hitmaker, who was rumored to have fallen out with the on-off girlfriend of Justin Bieber, captioned the snap, "Usually this S represents 'Swift' but today I'm wearing it because SELENA IS 22", the Mirror reported.
The pair was also spotted dancing together at the Met gala in May. (ANI)
- New Zealand players want to test 'pink ball' before day-night Test
- Expert says Pistorius' shooting reenactment footage might result in mistrial
- Sania enters top-5 for first time in her career
- Kapur finishes tied 18th, McDowell wins as Stadler collapses
- Tim Krul defends penalty shootout 'mind games' during Netherlands' WC quarterfinal victory
- Stan Chartered to invest Rs 500-cr in Sterlite Power Grid
- Sensex breaches 26,000-mark; Nifty at record-high of 7,787.95
- Gold price slips below Rs 27,500 level in futures trade
- World's largest shopping mall with theme park to come up in Dubai
- Pink Floyd to release new album'The Endless River' in October
- Hillary Clinton would want Meryl Streep to portray her in film
- Now, 'I MISS W' tees for those who miss George W. Bush
- U.S. tightens airline passenger restrictions in view of anticipated terror threat
- China reportedly shows off next-gen submarine at PLAN
- Apple hires Tag Heuer's sales director for upcoming iWatch