Los Angeles, March 29 - Actor Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly called off their relationship just three months after dating each other.
"They're definitely not together," usmagazine. com quoted an insider as saying.
The couple started dating each other after they met on the sets of upcoming thriller "Words". They were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
"She and Bradley weren't super serious at all," said a common friend. (IANS)
- Canadian Museum of Nature to keep 375-million-year-old fossil of prehistoric fish
- Egg Prices starting to Relax
- Smart Condom changes color when comes in Contact with STDs
- Fasting Can Help Reduce Risks of Aging, Cancer, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Federal authorities argue in court over its Columbia River Basin salmon plan