Los Angeles, March 29 - Actor Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly called off their relationship just three months after dating each other.
"They're definitely not together," usmagazine. com quoted an insider as saying.
The couple started dating each other after they met on the sets of upcoming thriller "Words". They were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
"She and Bradley weren't super serious at all," said a common friend. (IANS)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999