Los Angeles, March 29 - Actor Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly called off their relationship just three months after dating each other.
"They're definitely not together," usmagazine. com quoted an insider as saying.
The couple started dating each other after they met on the sets of upcoming thriller "Words". They were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
"She and Bradley weren't super serious at all," said a common friend. (IANS)
- West Indies ready for England fightback
- Strootman a big loss: Dutch coach
- Hobbled Harris counting on knee surgery to make it to next year's Ashes tour
- Media banned from covering Pistorius trial to protect Reeva's dignity
- Golfer Tiger Woods leaves spectators bloody and injured with tee shots in Florida
- Hackers claim Mt. Gox still has 750,000 bitcoins in possession despite bankruptcy claim
- Volcanoes helped plant and animal species survive ice ages
- Elephants can decode human voices better than humans: Study
- NATO sending surveillance planes over Poland to monitor Ukraine crisis
- NASA offering $35k to citizen scientists to help locate incoming asteroids