Los Angeles, March 29 - Actor Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly called off their relationship just three months after dating each other.
"They're definitely not together," usmagazine. com quoted an insider as saying.
The couple started dating each other after they met on the sets of upcoming thriller "Words". They were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
"She and Bradley weren't super serious at all," said a common friend. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto