Los Angeles, March 29 - Actor Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly called off their relationship just three months after dating each other.
"They're definitely not together," usmagazine. com quoted an insider as saying.
The couple started dating each other after they met on the sets of upcoming thriller "Words". They were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
"She and Bradley weren't super serious at all," said a common friend. (IANS)
- Edwards, Johnson, Kumar, Mathews and Steyn nominated for LG People's Choice Award
- FIA President backs 'recovering' Schumacher to lead 'relatively normal' life
- PCB asks Bangladesh to send 'any' cricket team to revive international cricket in Pak
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar among players nominated People's Choice Award
- ECB appoints Harrison as its new CEO