Los Angeles, March 29 - Actor Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have reportedly called off their relationship just three months after dating each other.
"They're definitely not together," usmagazine. com quoted an insider as saying.
The couple started dating each other after they met on the sets of upcoming thriller "Words". They were first spotted kissing at a New Year's Eve bash.
"She and Bradley weren't super serious at all," said a common friend. (IANS)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50