London, March 30 - Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly targetd ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new track, entitled "Screw You".
The 28-year-old divorced the footballer in September 2010 amid allegations he had cheated on her and now she released a song that claims that he "never gave a f**k" about their marriage, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
Cheryl sings: "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for ya. I was never enough, I never got your love.
"I loved you so much but you never gave a f**k so screw you. I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream I hate ya."
However, Cheryl doesn't directly refer Ashley in the track, which will be released as part of her third solo album this summer. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto