London, March 30 - Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly targetd ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new track, entitled "Screw You".
The 28-year-old divorced the footballer in September 2010 amid allegations he had cheated on her and now she released a song that claims that he "never gave a f**k" about their marriage, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
Cheryl sings: "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for ya. I was never enough, I never got your love.
"I loved you so much but you never gave a f**k so screw you. I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream I hate ya."
However, Cheryl doesn't directly refer Ashley in the track, which will be released as part of her third solo album this summer. (IANS)
- ICC Umpires and Match Referees' three-day workshop concludes in Dubai
- Watson wants to win Ryder Cup because he despises feeling of losing
- England selectors taking big risk by asking Cook to remain ODI captain: Agnew
- Kapil Dev wins Lifetime Achievement award in UK
- Liverpool among number of clubs to be investigated for possible FFP breaches