London, March 30 - Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly targetd ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new track, entitled "Screw You".
The 28-year-old divorced the footballer in September 2010 amid allegations he had cheated on her and now she released a song that claims that he "never gave a f**k" about their marriage, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
Cheryl sings: "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for ya. I was never enough, I never got your love.
"I loved you so much but you never gave a f**k so screw you. I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream I hate ya."
However, Cheryl doesn't directly refer Ashley in the track, which will be released as part of her third solo album this summer. (IANS)
- Astronomers observe star's fortunate escape from black hole with minor damage
- Circuits for signals at 140 GHz makes world record
- No agreement reached with Iran on nuke programme: US
- Vegetarian dino 'Stegosaurus' used sharp tail as deadly weapon
- U.S., Iraq planning ground offensive against IS to recapture towns, cities