London, March 30 - Singer Cheryl Cole has reportedly targetd ex-husband Ashley Cole in a new track, entitled "Screw You".
The 28-year-old divorced the footballer in September 2010 amid allegations he had cheated on her and now she released a song that claims that he "never gave a f**k" about their marriage, reports femalefirst. co. uk.
Cheryl sings: "Can't believe all the s**t I did for you, was so caught up in the love I felt for ya. I was never enough, I never got your love.
"I loved you so much but you never gave a f**k so screw you. I can still remember our first date, never thought I would scream I hate ya."
However, Cheryl doesn't directly refer Ashley in the track, which will be released as part of her third solo album this summer. (IANS)
- Don't hang Mollah, says rights group
- 48% Americans opposed to scrapping of ban on cellphone use in flights
- Poverty during childhood adversely affects brain development in kids
- Younger women likelier to die from heart attacks than male counterparts
- New material could make solar panels cheaper and more efficient