Los Angeles, April 1 - Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it's also because if my baby has an accident and I'm holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt," showbizspy. com quoted the American actress as saying.
"Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes," she added. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto