Los Angeles, April 1 - Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it's also because if my baby has an accident and I'm holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt," showbizspy. com quoted the American actress as saying.
"Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes," she added. (IANS)
- Taufeeq Umar eyeing Pak Test recall during Sri Lanka series
- Ex-soccer player Woodhouse claims football fixing 'been going on for ages'
- Mark Waugh says England 'have no pride' in Ashes performance so far
- UK bookmakers backing Australia for Ashes whitewash
- Tyson Fury's coach insists boxer 'never retired' despite 'contrary' Twitter post
- Now, play popcorn game and enjoy its scent on iPhone
- Children's films send mixed messages about eating habits and obesity
- Sarah Palin to make reality TV comeback in 2014
- Ancient Martian fresh water lake could have sustained life
- 2012's solar storm highlights need for policymakers to prep up for future