Los Angeles, April 1 - Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it's also because if my baby has an accident and I'm holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt," showbizspy. com quoted the American actress as saying.
"Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes," she added. (IANS)
- Canadian Museum of Nature to keep 375-million-year-old fossil of prehistoric fish
- Egg Prices starting to Relax
- Smart Condom changes color when comes in Contact with STDs
- Fasting Can Help Reduce Risks of Aging, Cancer, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Federal authorities argue in court over its Columbia River Basin salmon plan