Los Angeles, April 1 - Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it's also because if my baby has an accident and I'm holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt," showbizspy. com quoted the American actress as saying.
"Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes," she added. (IANS)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech