Los Angeles, April 1 - Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it's also because if my baby has an accident and I'm holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt," showbizspy. com quoted the American actress as saying.
"Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes," she added. (IANS)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999