Los Angeles, April 1 - Jessica Alba, who has two children from husband Cash Warren, says she uses her scarves to hide baby sick stains.
"I wear scarves, mostly because it's an accessory that can dress up an outfit, but it's also because if my baby has an accident and I'm holding the baby, I can cover that accident up. So, I'm not walking around with a big puke stain or poo stain on my shirt," showbizspy. com quoted the American actress as saying.
"Knowing that I don't have time to go home and change, and really, I don't have the space, time, or capacity to pick out five different changes of outfits for my car, it's enough to remember my baby's change of clothes," she added. (IANS)
- ICC Umpires and Match Referees' three-day workshop concludes in Dubai
- Watson wants to win Ryder Cup because he despises feeling of losing
- England selectors taking big risk by asking Cook to remain ODI captain: Agnew
- Kapil Dev wins Lifetime Achievement award in UK
- Liverpool among number of clubs to be investigated for possible FFP breaches