London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Pentagon planning to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Facebook accounts for 51% of social logins in North America
- 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign a hit among 'meaty' women
- Scientists show proof of 26 atomic bomb scale asteroid impacts since 2000
- Now, iPad users can explore Excel spreadsheets with their fingers