London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Astronomers observe star's fortunate escape from black hole with minor damage
- Circuits for signals at 140 GHz makes world record
- No agreement reached with Iran on nuke programme: US
- Vegetarian dino 'Stegosaurus' used sharp tail as deadly weapon
- U.S., Iraq planning ground offensive against IS to recapture towns, cities