London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto