London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Porn star Nikki Benz contesting for Toronto mayor against Rob Ford
- An app to make you an avid bird watcher
- US Secretary of State John Kerry calls on 'fugitive' Snowden to man up, return back
- Man-up and come home: John Kerry to Edward Snowden
- Venture Capital firm partner Mary Meeker to present annual outlook on internet industry