London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak