London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50