London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech