London, April 5: Actress Keira Knightley is enjoying shooting for her new movie "Anna Karenina", and says it is fun playing a "tricky character".
The film is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy's novel.
"It's very exciting. We're right in the middle of it. It's totally different than this; it's a very, very stylised version of it, and she's a tricky character," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The "Anna Karenina" cast also includes Jude Law, Matthew Macfadyen, Aaron Johnson and Kelly Macdonald. It is slated for release Sep 7.
But before the movie, the actress will be seen with Steve Carell in "Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World", directed by Lorene Scafaria. (IANS)
- Ex-Force India racer Di Resta hoping for a return to F1 in 'any shape, form'
- Azhar Mahmood `ready` to assist Pakistan during World T20
- Next Proteas Test captain unlikely to be 'surprise selection' like Smith: Report
- Li 'still loving tennis life' despite 'lucky to win two Grand Slams' digs
- 'Man U fan' Bolt may play football for Jamaica after retirement from athletics