London: Actress Tilda Swinton has said that she hopes to return as the White Witch in the prequel to `Chronicles of Narnia`.
The 53-year-old actress wants to star in an adaptation of CS Lewis`s `The Magician`s Nephew`, reportedly. "I have always hoped that there would be the chance to make The Magician`s Nephew, the prequel to The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe," she said.
"Such a fantastic story - the creation of Narnia and the Witch driving a coach and four horses around Victorian London at breakneck speed. But no word as yet. Let`s cross our fingers."
The actress played Jadis, better known as the White Witch, in Andrew Adamson`s 2005 film `The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe` and the 2008 sequel `Prince Caspian`.
Swinton most recently starred with Tom Hiddleston in `Only Lovers Left Alive`, and will next be seen in `Snowpiercer`.--PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak