Washington, Aug 2 - Katy Perry, who recently performed at the White House, as part of a reception for the Special Olympics received a warm introduction from the US President Barack Obama saying that he loved Katy Perry.
He said that they had just one of his favorite people performing and they were so grateful to Perry, People Magazine reported.
Obama said just before the singer, that she was just a wonderful person and he met her mom, now he knew why the 29-year-old singer was such a wonderful person. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak