Washington, August 27 : Ridley Scott has revealed that the script for the sequel to ' Blade Runner' has been completed and is "damn good".
According to the Entertainment Weekly, the 76-year-old English film director said that the script is written well, and is ready to roll with Harrison Ford reprising his role, the Verge reported.
Scott revealed that Ford's character, who is one of the eponymous replicant hunters in the 1982 film, is "a survivor after all these years", and the shooting for the film will begin soon.
The 'Alien' director is currently working on an adaptation of The Martian , the best-selling novel first released in 2012 and his latest film 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' is set to release in December. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak