Los Angeles: Actor Nicholas Hoult has slammed the hackers for stealing nude photographs of ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence and posting them online.
In an interview with Good Day New York, the actor said "it's a shame" that his ex-girlfriend's pictures were stolen. "It's shocking that things like that happen in the world. It's a shame," Hoult said.
Lawrence recently broke her silence to Vanity Fair about the images, admitting that they were for Hoult. "I started to write an apology, but I don't have anything to say I'm sorry for. I was in a loving, healthy, great relationship for four years. It was long distance, and either your boyfriend is going to look at porn or he's going to look at you," Lawrence had told the magazine.
"Just because I'm a public figure, just because I'm an actress, does not mean that I asked for this. It does not mean that it comes with the territory. It's my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it is not my choice is absolutely disgusting. I can't believe that we even live in that kind of world. Anybody who looked at those pictures, you're perpetuating a sexual offense. You should cower with shame," she had said.
Hoult and Lawrence split this August and the Oscar-winning actress is now dating Coldplay frontman Chris Martin.--PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak