London - British actor Stephen Fry and writer-comedian Elliott Spencer have shared two new pictures from their weekend wedding.
Fry, 57, and Spencer tied the knot in Dereham on Saturday, 11 days after the couple announced their intention to marry, reported Hello magazine. The pair have since shared new photographs from their ceremony on Twitter, including the first look at their wedding.
Fry accompanied a picture of his wedding cake with the caption: "On Saturday afternoon we did have cake, @ElliottGSpencer and I. And it was good."
Hugh Laurie congratulated his long-time comedy partner Fry on social media in the hours after the nuptials.
"Bloody hell it's happened! @ElliottGSpencer has made an honest man of m'col. Love and happiness to all," Laurie tweeted.
Fry also celebrated his marriage on social media, writing: "Gosh. @ElliottGSpencer and I go into a room as two people, sign a book and leave as one. Amazing."
The comedian was previously involved with ex-partner Daniel Cohen for 15 years. PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak