Los Angeles - Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has posted a signed flashback picture of herself with US President Barack Obama and husband Kanye West.
The 34 mother of one shared the image on Instagram from a past meeting that she and her husband had at the White House, which includes a personal inscription from Obama himself.
"#FBF POTUS," Kardashian captioned the image.
In the photo, West, 37, wears a white short-sleeved button-down shirt with his arm tattoos on full display. He grins as Obama, 53, puts his arm around the rapper. The 44th President wears a dark suit with a grey-and-blue striped tie, white collared shirt, and American flag pin as he spends time with the couple.
President Obama sent the couple a personal message with the photo, signing his signature and writing, "To Kanye & Kim ? Thanks for the support and best wishes to your (and) your lovely daughter! Barack Obama." PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak