Los Angeles - Several months after giving birth to twin sons Cy and Bowie, actress Zoe Saldana took to Instagram to share the first photos of the boys.
The shots, uploaded to the social media last week, showed the new mother and her artist husband Marco Perego going hiking on the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles with each of the boys in tow.
"It's a #family affair! #Twins #Fullhouse," read a caption that accompanied the photos.
Faces of the boys were not clearly on display, but it looked like the new parents really enjoyed the family outing.
Saldana, 36, who has been married to Marco Perego since June 2013, gave birth to Cy and Bowie in November last year. PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak