Melbourne, Feb 20 - Iggy Azalea has quit Twitter after she faced the criticism for her bikini pictures.
The 'Fancy' hitmaker said that said she is done with "pettiness" and "hatred" adding that she needs to be happy and this was too negative and draining, News.com.au reported.
Azalea's official Twitter account would be managed by her team unless posts are signed off as "IA".
The 24-year-old singer decided to quit social media after Azalea was harassed online when unflattering paparazzi photos of her in a bikini were published and she was criticised for her curvy appearance. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak