Los Angeles: Actors Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci were seen filming a funeral scene for upcoming James Bond film 'Spectre' in Rome.
Craig, who plays James Bond, was photographed wearing a black overcoat, a white shirt and a tie. He looked cool with a pair of leather gloves and sunglasses, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bellucci, 50, meanwhile, sported a black top, pencil skirt and suede boots. She matched her outfit with a thin veil. One photo sees her walking down the stairs with an assistant helping her.
The photos arrived shortly after the movie's official social media accounts shared a photo of Craig and Bellucci posing together with the background of the city.
"Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci in Rome overlooking the Forum," the caption read.
Earlier this month, Craig, 46, suffered from a sprained knee when filming a fighting scene in the UK, but he quickly recovered and continued filming.
The upcoming Bond movie is directed by Sam Mendes. Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear and Andrew Scott are also on board the film which is set for release in the US on November 6.--PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak