Los Angeles: Rapper Kendrick Lamar played out songs from his yet to be released album to King of Pop Michael Jackson's son Prince during private music session.
Prince, 18, shared on Twitter some photos of him posing with Lamar, 27, and revealed in the caption the 'Compton' rapper has treated him to a few new songs off his upcoming album, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Had the great honour of meeting Kendrick and hearing some of his new tracks for his upcoming album with @RealOBee," Prince captioned.
The follow-up to Lamar's 2012 acclaimed debut album 'good kid, mAAd city' has been in the works for a while, but it still has no official release date.
The upcoming effort is led by single "i" which recently won two Grammys for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song.--PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak