Los Angeles - Rapper Kanye West is bringing this year's Paris Fashion Week to an end with a series of concerts.
West, 37, has teamed up with Louis Vuitton for a four-day show that's scheduled to run from March 7 through March 10 at the Fondation Louis Vuitton, reported Ace Showbiz.
In addition to West's performance, the concert series will feature a screening of a film directed by the star's 'All Day' music video helmer Steve McQueen as well as an exhibition of photos by Jackie Nickerson.
Proceeds from sales will benefit a charity. PTI
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak