London, Mar 15 - Kylie Minogue is reportedly looking for love two years after her last serious relationship.
The Australian singer told Mirror that she would love to find love and she really would and at this point in her life she felt she actually wanted the whole thing.
The 46-year-old pop singer continued that love maybe will come her way.
Minogue has been in several failed relationships in the past including the late INXS singer Michael Hutchence, French actor Olivier Martinez, 49, and Spanish model Andres Velencoso, 37. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak