Wellington, Mar 19 : Kylie Minogue has admitted her love for the paleo diet, saying that she was a big fan.
The 46-year old Australian singer explained on the 'Sydney's Kyle and Jackie O Show', saying that it encouraged her to eat by rejecting grain-based and processed foods, and she liked it because she was hyperglycaemic, and sugar was not for her, Stuff. co. nz reported.
The singer said that she was happy as she could enjoy amazing desserts made with avocado, almond bake and zucchini which she loved.
Minogue is back in Australia for her Kiss Me Once tour, which is supposed to wrap up in Brisbane on March 21. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak