Washington, May 30 - Hollywood actress Jessica Alba has been named Americaa_Ts richest self-made woman by Forbes Magazine.
The a_~Sin Citya_T stara_Ts The Honest Company produces and sells eco-friendly, organic baby products including diapers, formula, feeding equipment and bath and body products and has a personal fortune of over 200 million dollars, Contactmusic has reported.
The American actress, who owns between 15-20 percent of her company, told the magazine that if they really want to make a difference in the world and peoplea_Ts health, it was billions and billions of dollars, not just one.
According to Forbes Magazine, the 34-year-olda_Ts company made 150 million dollars and is expected to make 250 million dollars this year.
Alba also recently appeared in Taylor Swifta_Ts a_~Bad Blooda_T music video, alongside a host of equally culturally influential women including a_~Girlsa_T creator Lena Dunham and model Cindy Crawford. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak