Melbourne, Nov. 16 : Kylie and Dannii Minogue are all set to enthrall the small-screen viewers as for the first time they will perform on the television in thirty years.
The duo will perform together on the X- factor's grand finale and will entertain the people with track'100 Degrees', from Kylie's forthcoming 'Christmas album', News.com.au reports.
Talking about joining forces with her younger sister again, the 47-year-old singer said, "We've done a live performance together a few years ago, but as far as a TV-tastic moment, it's been a long time."
It will be the first time when the famous sisters will sing together on the TV since 1986, when they performed "Sisters Doing It For Themselves" on Young Talent Time. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak