New Delhi, Jan. 6 - This New Year, stand-up comedian Amy Schumer has finally resigned from 'team-single' as she is dating a handsome guy who goes by the name of Ben Hanisch.
While the news of their relationship is pretty new, it seems like things are already getting kind of serious between the two, reports E! Online.
The couple not only made their social media presence together but also visited the White House to hear President Barack Obama's speech on gun control.
The funny woman shared a photo with her beau alongside, while visiting the White House saying, "Fam and man at the whitehizzy."
So people who resolute this New Year to sweep Schumer off her feet and make her their lady, this news will make them cry their eyes out! (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak