Melbourne, Jan. 9 - With a giant rock on her finger, Kylie Minogue has sparked wedding rumours.
The 47-year-old songstress is thought to have said yes to tying the knot after only four-months with the British actor Joshua Sasse, reports News.com.au.
The 'I Should be So Lucky' hit-maker was snapped on January 8 with the 28-year-old young hunk at London restaurant Chiltern Firehouse, where she flashed a square-cut gem and sparkling smile to match.
An insider revealed that Minogue was smiling from ear to ear and was more than happy to flaunt her diamond ring as she wanted the world to know about it.
The couple has been making headlines since being sighted in September last year. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak