London, Feb. 27 : One Direction star Liam Payne and singer Cheryl Fernandez-Versini are the new love-birds of Hollywood, as two have been reportedly secretly dating each other for three months.
A source close to the 22-year-old Payne has revealed that both are in relationship, adding that both made each other incredibly happy, the Mirror reports.
Source continued that the 32-year-old Versini and the `Drag Me Down` hit-maker, who first met on show `The X Factor`, have known each other for many years and both share same interests.
It is being said that Payne has told his friends that he is madly in love with the `I Don't Care` songstress, who is 10 years older than him.
The One Direction heartthrob, who first met Cheryl on The X Factor when he auditioned for the show when he was just 14, also got a tattoo on his hand of roses last month, a similar design to the singer's intricate back and bum tattoo.
The pair then met again when Liam returned to audition for the ITV talent show when he was 17.
It is being said that Payne and Versini's romance started back in December after Cheryl split from husband of 19 months Jean- Bernard. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak