Melbourne, Feb. 27 : Fortune was in favour of the 'Sex and the City' alum Kim Cattrall as was lucky not to be killed after a car crashed into her home.
Sources revealed that a 16-year-old girl was allegedly joy-riding with her friends when she crashed through the front of the 59-year- old actresses' home in Vancouver Island, reports News. com. au.
Cattrall took to her Twitter handle and shared the pictures of the crash.
Along with the pictures she wrote, "A senseless 16 yr old driver plowed into my home Joy Riding @ 1am. People cld have been killed. U should b ashamed."
In the following tweets she wrote, "We're okay but shaken up. No one was hurt. That's most important but we need 2 address this behaviour and educate teens."
"A 16 year old girl could have been responsible for 4 people's deaths. She's home free to drive around today."
As soon as the news came out, fans tweeted their support and comments to Cattrall, including TV host Graham Norton. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak