Melbourne, Feb. 27 : Months after her separation with Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner has finally opened up on her split and has also addressed the actor's alleged affair with their nanny.
In a recent interview with the Vanity Fair magazine, the 43-year-old actress revealed that the family's former nanny wasn't the reason her marriage to Affleck ended, reports News. com. au.
She said that they had been separated for months before she ever heard about the nanny.
The couple, who were married for 10 years and have three children together, announced their separation a day after celebrating their
10th wedding anniversary.
The 'Alias' star further claimed that it was a real marriage and was not for camera, adding that it was a huge priority for her to stay in it, but that did not work.
Since separating, Garner revealed she has been suffering from insomnia and now shares a room with her daughter Violet.
Further talking about her former husband, Garner said, "I always say, 'When his sun shines on you, you feel it.' But when the sun is shining elsewhere, it's cold. He can cast quite a shadow." (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak