Johannesburg, Feb. 27 : Ariel Winter recently revealed that she underwent breast reduction because her large breasts were making her unhappy.
The 18-year-old actress previously underwent surgery to reduce her enormous F-cup breasts because of the effect her huge bust was having on her mental health, reports News. 24. com.
Winter also claimed that she was never cared about the negative comments she received about her figure and her decision was made purely to please herself.
She said that she didn't get her surgery done because having so much weight on her frame was affecting her psychologically and was making her uncomfortable and unhappy.
The 'Modern Family' star added that after she got her surgery done she automatically felt so much happier and her back and shoulders didn't hurt any more. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak