Washington D. C., Feb. 27 : Caitlyn Jenner just dropped a bomb by announcing she is partnering with MAC Cosmetics.
The 66-year-old reality star took to Twitter to say, "Some days I just gotta say... I love that I'm finally free to be me. #TransIsBeautiful," reports E! Online.
Teasing her fans, the 'I Am Cait' star then tweeted, "Oh, and another thing. I'm excited that I'm finally free to talk about my next adventure... #staytuned."
Jenner later revealed about her partnership with MAC cosmetics and wrote, "All sales of our lipstick shade, Finally Free, go toward improving transgender communities. Look for it in April! #MACCaitlynJenner."
All of the proceeds from the Finally Free lipstick will benefit the MAC AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative which helps to improve the lives of the transgender community.
Explaining why she chose this name for her lipstick, Jenner said in a recent interview that she wanted a name that she uses and that represents the community.
The TV personality chose a rosey nude color for the lipstick and she describes it as an everyday look. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak