Washington, D. C., Feb. 27 : Singer Kesha has released a short thank you song for all those who stood by her side in regard to her ongoing battle with producer Dr. Luke.
Her attorney, Mark Geragos took to his Twitter handle to thank Kesha's supporters and posted a 27-second video, which sees the 28
-year-old singer crooning over a melancholy guitar, captioning it as, "A special thanks to everyone who has had her back," TMZ. com reports.
The singer is heard singing "Oh, I don't know what I would do without you, oh no. I don't know where I would be without you" in the clip.
However, Dr. Luke has denied the claims Kesha has brought against him by tweeting "I didn't rape Kesha and I have never had sex with her. Kesha and I were friends for many years and she was like my little sister."
Celebrities including Adele, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift among others have shown support via social media. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak