Washington D. C., Feb. 27 : Louis Tomlinson and Briana Jungwirth, who are in a custody battle for their newborn, have made a temporary settlement.
Sources revealed that the One Direction singer's lawyers went to court on February 26 with legal docs to ask the judge for formal establishment of paternity on Tomlinson's part so that he can have access to his one-month-old son, Freddie, reports TMZ. com.
Previously, it was reported that Jungwirth was not giving the 24-year-old singer access to their kid and the dispute was over money.
Now, under their temporary settlement, Tomlin son will have access to the child for several hours at a time during the week, but he will not have any overnight visits. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak