Washington D. C., Feb. 27 : J. J. Abrams wishes to represent the 'Star Wars' society as realistic in the upcoming flicks as he is open to the idea of a gay 'Star Wars' character.
In a recent interview, the 49-year-old filmmaker said that when he talks about inclusivity, it's not excluding gay characters, reports the People magazine.
He added that for him, the fun of ' Star Wars' is exploring the possibilities, so it seems insanely narrow minded to say that there wouldn't be a homosexual character in that world.
Abrams also claimed that he has always been focused on inclusivity in the franchise and making the films look the way the world looks even when it came to casting. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak