London, Feb. 27 : After all those recent Kanye West-centric feuds, Kim Kardashian has finally given out her view on his Twitter rants.
The 35-year-old reality star took to her Twitter handle and wrote, "Loving: my husband and hating that people don't get that Kanye will stand up against the whole world for his creativity and art," reports the Mirror.
Further, talking about the rapper's outbursts, the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star said that she wanted everyone to be as honest as West.
It was previously rumoured that Kardashian wants her husband to get his own PR team to manage his image as his behaviour has embarrassed her, but not enough that she's prepared to let it ruin her marriage. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak