London, March 1. : Kylie Minogue has filed a notice in court to stop Kylie Jenner trademarking her first name.
The 18-year-old reality star, daughter of Caitlyn and 'momager' Kris Jenner, first filed the application in May last year, reports The Mirror.
But court documents reveal pop princess Kylie Minogue has formally opposed the application, describing Jenner as "a secondary reality television personality who appeared on the television series Keeping Up With the Kardashians as a supporting character."
The 47-year-old-songstress already owns various trademarks including the name 'Kylie' for the services of education and entertainment. She has also owned the domain name kylie. com since August 21, 1996, a year before Jenner was born. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak