Washington, D. C., Mar. 11 : Jessica Alba has some valuable advice for all those women's who desire to start their own companies.
During the Honest Company 'Springtime in Paris' event at Laduree in New York, the 34-year-old actress, who co-founded her beauty and lifestyle, said in an interview that that all women's who want to own companies should surround themselves with people who have done it before, adding that they should not be afraid to ask questions, People magazine reports.
"I think really understanding the marketplace you're going into and being smart about how you're going to be different, because there is no point in launching a 'me too' brand. And go for it. Just go for it! What do you have to lose," she said.
Alba also revealed that she use the "younger" eye cream and the" younger" moisturizer and that she love the 'Elevated' hydrating mist, which she always carry it and use it all day.(ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak