Los Angeles: Actress Kylie Minogue and actor-musician Guy Pearce are set to reunite for new comedy film, 'Flammable Children', three decades after they last worked together on 'Neighbours'.
The 'Spinning Around' hitmaker and the 'Iron Man 3' star, who appeared in the long-running soap 'Neighbours' together nearly three decades ago, have both jumped on board Stephan Elliott's forthcoming project 'Flammable Children', said The Hollywood Reporter.
The film is set in a sleepy beachside suburb in Australia circa 1975, when, at the height of the sexual revolution, the country was shook by political crisis.
The movie takes place over a single week, in which an extraordinary event changes the lives of a teenage boy and girl forever.
Flammable Children is set to begin shooting in Australia this Fall. Elliott is still in the process of casting the film's remaining three lead roles. (PTI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak