Los Angeles, May 2 : Supermodel Kendall Jenner got starstruck for the first time when she met US President Barack Obama.
Kendall says she doesn't normally get overcome with nerves when she meets other famous people, but she couldn't help but be gripped by shyness when she came face-to-face with Obama at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday, reports people. com.
Asked if she gets starstruck, Kendall said: "Never. That was like my first time, ever".
But she added that Obama was more interested in her half sister Kim Kardashian and brother-in-law Kanye West, who he has met several times.
"He was like, 'Say hi to Kim and Kanye. I was like 'OK'," she said.
The annual fundraising gathering of White House correspondents and their guests was also attended by the likes of Kerry Washington, Emma Watson, Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett, Michelle Dockery and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak