Los Angeles, May 27 : Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have legally finalised their separation.
The celebrity couple have formally ended their 12-year marriage and as a part of their private settlement, have given up their rights to spousal support. They will also determine child custody, visitation and support amongst themselves, reports usmagazine.com.
The resolution was reached when the "Iron Man" actress asked a judge to officially end her marriage after Martin deliberately failed to respond to her divorce petition because they had already reached an agreement about the terms of their split in private.
The couple shares joint custody of their son Moses, 10, and daughter Apple, 12.
In 2014, Paltrow and Martin released a statement on social media, announcing that they were "consciously uncoupling".
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak