Los Angeles, June 5 : Actress Jessica Alba used to love wearing "cargo pants" and would wear them all the time when she was younger.
"I was into wearing Triple Five Soul baggy cargo pants. I would get Hanes tank tops and dye them with Rit dye and wear Nike sports bras and sweatshirts. It was the opposite of sexy," Alba told InStyle magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Meanwhile the "Honey" star shared that her busy schedule doesn't leave her with any time to enjoy some retail therapy.
"A lot of my personal style has to do with whatever comes in the mail," she said.
However, she believes what she wears affects how she feels.
She said: "I think what you wear sets the mood for your day." IANS
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak