Melbourne, June 23 : Gwyneth Paltrow takes pride in her 'positive' relationship with former husband Chris Martin for the sake of their kids post divorce.
The ' Iron Man' actress, in a recent interview said that though they were not aware of the now infamous "conscious uncoupling" phrase, they got inspired by the term, reports News.com.au.
"At the time people said, these people are crazy and it's true, but over time now I hear people saying thank you for showing there is another way," she said.
"You can remain a family even though you are not a couple and make it a less traumatic experience for the children. It wasn't my phrase, but I'm very proud of it." Paltrow added. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak