Los Angeles, June 29 : Singer Kylie Minogue and her fiance Joshua Sasse are reportedly set to marry in Italy next month.
The 48-year-old singer and her 28-year-old partner -- who announced their engagement earlier in February this year -- live in different countries, but they are set to "reunite" soon, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Speaking about the couple's plans to get married, a source told Hello! magazine: "Joshua has been telling his friends in Greece about their plans to marry in Italy.
"Joshua is still in Sifnos (a Greek island in the Cyclades island group), while Kylie is in London. He came back two days after their recent trip there and she will no doubt be back soon."
The couple first met on the set of Sasse's TV show "Galavant" in September last year. IANS
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak