London, Jul 1 : Scarlett Johansson recently broke up the boys' club when she cracked the top ten of highest-grossing actors of all time this year.
According to Box Office Mojo, the 31-year-old is the only female actor in the top 10 and the youngest by 20 years, the Guardian reported.
With her films making over 3.3bn dollars in the US alone, the 'Lucy' star has been placed above Matt Damon, Liam Neeson and Will Smith.
Johansson grabbed the 10th spot on the list, while Cameron Diaz, Helena Bonham Carter, Cate Blanchett, Julia Roberts and Elizabeth Banks secured the 19th, 26th, 29th, 30th and 31st positions, respectively.
A black actress didn't hit the list until No. 82, Zoe Saldana. Queen Latifah and Halle Berry followed at 105 and 108.
The list is topped by Harrison Ford, who has pushed Samuel L Jackson down to second place and Morgan Freeman to the third place.
On the work front, Johansson will be next heard in animated comedy 'Sing' and seen in more action in anime adaptation 'Ghost in the Shell' and comedy 'Rock That Body.' She's also set to star in her own standalone 'Black Widow' film for Marvel as well as a biopic of 'Zelda Fitzgerald.' (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak