Los Angeles, July 14 : Comedian-author Julie Klausner has criticised actress Gwyneth Paltrow, accusing her of being a "backstabber". Klausner, who stars in the American comedy series "Difficult People", stated that Hollywood stars only "pretend that they are (all great friends), but the stuff that is said about people behind the scenes is really terrible", reports pagesix. com.
"Well, Gwyneth Paltrow, there is many a tale to tell. All kinds of backstabbing," she said.
However, Klausner didn't explain what Paltrow had done to draw her ire.
Instead, she pointed out that the "Iron Man 3" star is "into (Eastern therapy) cupping now. Maybe she is cupping instead of backstabbing".
This isn't the first time that Klausner has attacked Paltrow.
Earlier this year, she posted on Twitter: "Click here to witness the chemistry between Gwyneth Paltrow and Jimmy Fallon AKA the comedy version of ammonia and bleach." (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak