Los Angeles, July 16 : Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and rocker Chris Martin have finalised their divorce two years after they pulled the plug on their 12-year-old marriage. The former couple, who have children Apple, 12, and Moses, 12, also entered into a written agreement outlining the logistics of child support and dividing their property, reports usmagazine. com.
The pair reached a divorce settlement in May this year.
The 43-year-old Academy Award winner and the 39-year-old Coldplay frontman married in 2003 and filed for divorce in December 2015 after calling it quits in 2014. They agreed to forfeit their rights to spousal support.
In March 2014, Paltrow revealed why she and Martin decided to part ways in a post titled "Conscious Uncoupling" on her website. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak