Los Angeles, July 30 : Actress Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly wants to marry American television writer, director and producer Brad Falchuk later this year.
The "Iron Man 3" actress' divorce from rocker Chris Martin -- the father of her children Apple, 12, and 10-year-old Moses -- was only finalised last week, but she has already begun planning her nuptials to Falchuk and has even enlisted the services of a wedding planner, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Gwyneth and Brad are talking seriously about marriage and are in the process of picking a day at the end of autumn," a source told Heat magazine.
"They want something low key, most likely in the desert where they often go for weekend breaks. Gwyneth has started working with a planner. She is a traditional person and wants a proper commitment," the insider added.
The source claimed that the 43-year-old star is even keen to have a baby with 45-year-old Falchuk.
"Gwyneth and Brad are crazy about each other. There was chemistry from day one and she likes to think they are 'twin flames'. which is an even stronger romantic connection than soulmates," the insider added. IANS
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak