Queen Elizabeth II receives flowers from young well wishers while her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, daughter-in-law, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and grand-daughter Lady Louise Windsor look on as they leave Saint George's Chapel in Windsor Castle after attending the Easter Mattins Service on April 8, 2012 in Windsor, United Kingdom. (Photo by Sang Tan - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Human rights groups ask Nepal to reject draft TRC Bill
- European publishing giant accuses 'monopolistic' Google of building 'superstate'
- India's software market grew at 10pc in 2013: Research
- Majority of Americans do not consider Obama 'black'
- Marissa Mayer's earnings dropped to $24.9M last year from 35M 2012 high