Queen Elizabeth II receives flowers from young well wishers while her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, daughter-in-law, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and grand-daughter Lady Louise Windsor look on as they leave Saint George's Chapel in Windsor Castle after attending the Easter Mattins Service on April 8, 2012 in Windsor, United Kingdom. (Photo by Sang Tan - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will