Queen Elizabeth II receives flowers from young well wishers while her husband Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, daughter-in-law, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and grand-daughter Lady Louise Windsor look on as they leave Saint George's Chapel in Windsor Castle after attending the Easter Mattins Service on April 8, 2012 in Windsor, United Kingdom. (Photo by Sang Tan - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999