London, Aug 28 : Actress Jessica Alba agreed to star in "Mechanic: Resurrection" because she and her husband are big fans of actor Jason Statham.
Alba feels Statham is the best when it comes to watching action movies, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"My husband and I are both fans of Jason Statham. I love action movies and think he's one of the best - if not the best - action stars right now. I mean, what Jason can do with his body is insane. He's better than some stunt people that I've worked with," Alba told HELLO! Magazine.
"I thought it would just be fun, frankly, and such a different thing to my day-to-day," she added. IANS
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak