Los Angeles, Sep 27 : Singer Taylor Swift reportedly celebrated model Liberty Ross's birthday by dancing with actress Gwyneth Paltrow.
Swift went to Ross and her husband Jimmy Lovine's Malibu home over the weekend to celebrate her 38th birthday.
"Paltrow was dancing with Swift and hanging out with her a lot. They seemed like good friends. Swift was in an amazing mood and very social," usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
Another source claimed that the "Bad blood" hitmaker was "busting moves" with singer Mary J Blige.
"Mary ruled the dance floor. She was dancing up a storm with everyone all night. (Taylor was) also busting moves with Mary on the dance floor for a while," the source said. IANS
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak