New Delhi [India], Oct. 12 : Priyanka Chopra and her co-stars from 'Quantico' were recently seen posing for the lens while on the sets.
Co-star Yasmine Al Massri, who plays twins Nimah and Raina Amin in the American TV series, posted on her Twitter handle, pictures of the cast behind the scenes.
The 37-year-old Lebanese-born American actress captioned the photos, "Photo shoot In between takes #quan2co on set #BehindtheScenes with my @priyankachopra @JohannaEBraddy."
Priyanka is seen posing with another co-star, Johanna Braddy, who plays Shelby Wyatt in the drama thriller created by Joshua Safran.
Since its premiere on ABC in 2015, ' Quantico' also stars Josh Hopkins, Jake McLaughlin, Aunjanue Ellis, Yasmine Al Massri, Tate Ellington, Graham Rogers, Anabelle Acosta, Russell Tovey, Pearl Thusi, Aaron DA-az and Blair Underwood.
The show is in its ongoing second season, which began airing on September 25, 2016. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak