Washington D.C. [USA], Oct. 17 : Sharing about her past experiences, Scarlett Johansson recently advised the young girls to take risks in life.
The 31-year-old actress was at ' Power of Women Luncheon' by Variety at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles, according to People magazine.
"I think I would say take risks," she said when asked about her advice for girls today.
The 'Captain America: Civil War' star was talking about the " pressure on women to be a specific way" in various spaces.
"Take risks and don't be afraid to fail because the upside of that is just so rewarding . I've really built a career on taking risks and sometimes it doesn't pan out but like I said, the upside has been hugely rewarding," she said.
Johansson is featured in Variety's latest 'Power of Women' issue for her charitable efforts with Planned Parenthood, a non-profit organization that provides reproductive health services in the United States and globally as well.
The 'Lucy' star is all set to lead the star-studded cast of the upcoming comedy film 'Rock That Body' directed by Lucia Aniello. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak