Los Angeles, Nov 8 : Actress Jessica Alba says she doesn't go to the gym and keeps weight off because of stress.
The actress spoke about her workout plan during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". She says she got in plenty of exercise effortlessly on Halloween, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Alba has two daughters with husband Cash Warren.
DeGeneres asked: "You really don't go to the gym? You really look horrible, I was going to tell you you should start taking care of yourself because you really let yourself go!"
To that, Alba said: "Thanks - it's called stress".
DeGeneres prodded: "You don't workout at all? You're on the cover of Shape magazine - are you an impostor?"
The "Sin City" star said that her flawless figure on the cover of the health publication was the result of strategic posing, not sweating it out on a treadmill or in a weight room.
"The thing which is important... is inner beauty and confidence because there's so many different ideas...of what is beautiful," she said.
The episode will air in India on Tuesday on Romedy NOW. IANS
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak