London [UK], Jan. 9 : French police has arrested a gang of 15 criminal today over Kim Kardashian's terrifying Paris gunpoint robbery that took place in October last year.
Officials confirmed the gang of "career criminals" were busted after one suspected robber left his DNA at the scene of the crime, the Hotel de Pourtales, reports Mirror Online.
After being submitted to the National DNA File (FNAEG), two of them proved to be individuals known to the police.
On October 2, 2016, the 36-year-old reality star was bound, gagged and held at gunpoint inside the room of a hotel room, by masked men, who stole all her jewellery worth millions of dollars. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak